Duralum Pergolas in Orange County
We take pride in all the work we do in the Orange County area abetnd because of our strong work ethic and strong belief in striving to meet customer satisfaction for delivering the best Duralum Pergolas and services insures that our Duralum Pergolas and services are built and designed by someone like Tony Chastain, that puts his signature touch to each project.
Tiger Patio proudly serves the Orange County area, featuring Duralum Pergolas design and build projects here in the Orange County area. All projects are built and designed by Tony Chastain and his Duralum Pergolas team. Serving the Orange County area, the whole Inland Empire, and beyond, from the High Desert to Temecula, Palm Springs, all of the San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We also service Orange County as well as Los Angeles County.
Customer Testimonials are our claim to excellence in delivering the best Duralum Pergolas design and build projects for the Orange County area.
Tiger Patio design and build services has a goal to make your Orange County backyard, driveway, walkway, entertainment area, play area or just a beautiful relaxing landscaped a dream come true with our Duralum Pergolas.
Tiger Patio delivering services in Orange County offers:
- Patio Covers
- Room Enclosures
- Concrete Colored and Stamped
- Duralum Pergolas
- Block Walls
- Custom Made Duralum Pergolas
- Retaining Walls
- and more!
Tiger Patio Duralum Pergolas build and design team in Orange County:
Here at Tiger Patio we use only the highest grade WeatherWood through Duralum with a baked on enamel finish and richly textured wood grain finish will not crack or peel. Better yet, Duralum Pergolas will not warp or rot, no termites, and never needs to be repainted. It stays cool in the summer heat and stays dry in the winter elements and will maintain its appearance after years of use and will increase your Orange County home’s value while keeping your home cooler and more energy efficient. Call us today to get a free consultation on your WeatherWood or Duralum Pergolas.
Call Now to schedule Your FREE Duralum Pergolas Design Consultation...
Why Choose Tiger Patio Awning and Covers?
- Best Price Guarantee in Orange County.
- Highest quality WeatherWood by Duralum
- Baked on Enamel Finish
- Richly Textured Wood Grain Finish
- Does not Crack or Peel
- Your Duralum Pergolas Will not Warp or Rot
- No Termites
- Never needs to be Painted
- Knowledgeable Duralum Pergolas Staff
- Maintains Appearance for years
- Cool in the Summer Orange County Heat
- Dry in the Winter Elements
- Increases your Orange County property value
- Excellent Duralum Pergolas Customer Service!
While serving the Orange County we work with our customer’s schedule, to allot, for the proper Duralum Pergolas installation time needed for the Duralum Pergolas installation from start to finish.
The Duralum Pergolas jobsite is kept clean and organized. Tiger Patio Covers goes the extra mile, with the owner's involvement from start to finish with your Duralum Pergolas project. Someone that knows how to build every angle of the project and that has the experience to meet the challenges of every custom job will be on site.
Tiger Patio has Different Style & Choices
STRUCTURE: Lattice or Solid Structure
The solid WeatherWood patio cover offers excellent shade and element protection as well as keeping your home (or business) in Orange County cooler in the summer while enhancing Its beauty when you add a Duralum Pergolas to your backyard or designated area
The Lattice patio cover provides shading while still allowing light for potted plants, growing vines or just relaxing in a quiet moment with a good book. The beauty of the Lattice patio cover is unmatched.
Both will add beauty, value and years of pleasure to your home or business investment in Orange County.
If you have any questions about Duralum Pergolas, give us a call. We're happy to answer questions or schedule an appointment for a FREE Duralum Pergolas Estimate at your home in Orange County for convenience.
Tiger Patio Duralum Pergolas service that will make a difference for you Orange County home.
- At Tiger Patio where we build custom Duralum Pergolas, you get the owners involvement from the start, which makes all the difference. You will communicate first-hand about your project with the man that will be building your project, not someone that is sitting in an office that doesn’t know design and build, let alone your project.
- We will supply you with pictures of our Duralum Pergolas work and Duralum Pergolas references available.
Some Duralum Pergolas questions many people have.
- Do I ever have to paint my Duralum Pergolas?
No. The Duralum Pergolas is guaranteed to not warp, chip, peal or fade. Has life time warranty.
- Will the Duralum Pergolas leak?
No. The Duralum Pergolas is protected by flashing and high grade caulking to prevent any leaking.
- Is their any wood in the Duralum Pergolas?
No. The whole Duralum Pergolas is aluminum but looks just like wood.
- Will it get hot under the Duralum Pergolas?
Of course not. Our Duralum Pergolas will keep you just as cool as a wood cover.
- Does the Duralum Pergolas cost more than wood?
No wood cost more. Wood patio covers need to be painted and they're made out of roofing material.
At some point you will also spend even more on painting and re-roofing.
- Can I have part of the cover solid and part lattice?
Yes. We will custom build the Duralum Pergolas to meet your needs in Orange County.
- Do you pour the concrete slab for the Duralum Pergolas as well?
Yes, most definitely. We prefer to pour the slab for your Duralum Pergolas. We specialize in pouring concrete (colored, stamped) custom to your preference as well as block walls, retaining walls, brick and block planer boxes, fire pits, etc….