Steel Gazebos in Inland Empire
We take pride in all the work we do in the Inland Empire area abetnd because of our strong work ethic and strong belief in striving to meet customer satisfaction for delivering the best Steel Gazebos and services insures that our Steel Gazebos and services are built and designed by someone like Tony Chastain, that puts his signature touch to each project.
Tiger Patio proudly serves the Inland Empire area, featuring Steel Gazebos design and build projects here in the Inland Empire area. All projects are built and designed by Tony Chastain and his Steel Gazebos team. Serving the Inland Empire area, the whole Inland Empire, and beyond, from the High Desert to Temecula, Palm Springs, all of the San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We also service Orange County as well as Los Angeles County.
Customer Testimonials are our claim to excellence in delivering the best Steel Gazebos design and build projects for the Inland Empire area.
Tiger Patio design and build services has a goal to make your Inland Empire backyard, driveway, walkway, entertainment area, play area or just a beautiful relaxing landscaped a dream come true with our Steel Gazebos.
Tiger Patio delivering services in Inland Empire offers:
- Patio Covers
- Room Enclosures
- Concrete Colored and Stamped
- Steel Gazebos
- Block Walls
- Custom Made Steel Gazebos
- Retaining Walls
- and more!
Tiger Patio Steel Gazebos build and design team in Inland Empire:
Here at Tiger Patio we use only the highest grade WeatherWood through Duralum with a baked on enamel finish and richly textured wood grain finish will not crack or peel. Better yet, Steel Gazebos will not warp or rot, no termites, and never needs to be repainted. It stays cool in the summer heat and stays dry in the winter elements and will maintain its appearance after years of use and will increase your Inland Empire home’s value while keeping your home cooler and more energy efficient. Call us today to get a free consultation on your WeatherWood or Steel Gazebos.
Call Now to schedule Your FREE Steel Gazebos Design Consultation...
Why Choose Tiger Patio Awning and Covers?
- Best Price Guarantee in Inland Empire.
- Highest quality WeatherWood by Duralum
- Baked on Enamel Finish
- Richly Textured Wood Grain Finish
- Does not Crack or Peel
- Your Steel Gazebos Will not Warp or Rot
- No Termites
- Never needs to be Painted
- Knowledgeable Steel Gazebos Staff
- Maintains Appearance for years
- Cool in the Summer Inland Empire Heat
- Dry in the Winter Elements
- Increases your Inland Empire property value
- Excellent Steel Gazebos Customer Service!
While serving the Inland Empire we work with our customer’s schedule, to allot, for the proper Steel Gazebos installation time needed for the Steel Gazebos installation from start to finish.
The Steel Gazebos jobsite is kept clean and organized. Tiger Patio Covers goes the extra mile, with the owner's involvement from start to finish with your Steel Gazebos project. Someone that knows how to build every angle of the project and that has the experience to meet the challenges of every custom job will be on site.
Tiger Patio has Different Style & Choices
STRUCTURE: Lattice or Solid Structure
The solid WeatherWood patio cover offers excellent shade and element protection as well as keeping your home (or business) in Inland Empire cooler in the summer while enhancing Its beauty when you add a Steel Gazebos to your backyard or designated area
The Lattice patio cover provides shading while still allowing light for potted plants, growing vines or just relaxing in a quiet moment with a good book. The beauty of the Lattice patio cover is unmatched.
Both will add beauty, value and years of pleasure to your home or business investment in Inland Empire.
If you have any questions about Steel Gazebos, give us a call. We're happy to answer questions or schedule an appointment for a FREE Steel Gazebos Estimate at your home in Inland Empire for convenience.
Tiger Patio Steel Gazebos service that will make a difference for you Inland Empire home.
- At Tiger Patio where we build custom Steel Gazebos, you get the owners involvement from the start, which makes all the difference. You will communicate first-hand about your project with the man that will be building your project, not someone that is sitting in an office that doesn’t know design and build, let alone your project.
- We will supply you with pictures of our Steel Gazebos work and Steel Gazebos references available.
Some Steel Gazebos questions many people have.
- Do I ever have to paint my Steel Gazebos?
No. The Steel Gazebos is guaranteed to not warp, chip, peal or fade. Has life time warranty.
- Will the Steel Gazebos leak?
No. The Steel Gazebos is protected by flashing and high grade caulking to prevent any leaking.
- Is their any wood in the Steel Gazebos?
No. The whole Steel Gazebos is aluminum but looks just like wood.
- Will it get hot under the Steel Gazebos?
Of course not. Our Steel Gazebos will keep you just as cool as a wood cover.
- Does the Steel Gazebos cost more than wood?
No wood cost more. Wood patio covers need to be painted and they're made out of roofing material.
At some point you will also spend even more on painting and re-roofing.
- Can I have part of the cover solid and part lattice?
Yes. We will custom build the Steel Gazebos to meet your needs in Inland Empire.
- Do you pour the concrete slab for the Steel Gazebos as well?
Yes, most definitely. We prefer to pour the slab for your Steel Gazebos. We specialize in pouring concrete (colored, stamped) custom to your preference as well as block walls, retaining walls, brick and block planer boxes, fire pits, etc….