Weather Wood Patio Covers in Yorba Linda CA
We take pride in all the work we do in the Yorba Linda CA area abetnd because of our strong work ethic and strong belief in striving to meet customer satisfaction for delivering the best Weather Wood Patio Covers and services insures that our Weather Wood Patio Covers and services are built and designed by someone like Tony Chastain, that puts his signature touch to each project.
Tiger Patio proudly serves the Yorba Linda CA area, featuring Weather Wood Patio Covers design and build projects here in the Yorba Linda CA area. All projects are built and designed by Tony Chastain and his Weather Wood Patio Covers team. Serving the Yorba Linda CA area, the whole Inland Empire, and beyond, from the High Desert to Temecula, Palm Springs, all of the San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We also service Orange County as well as Los Angeles County.
Customer Testimonials are our claim to excellence in delivering the best Weather Wood Patio Covers design and build projects for the Yorba Linda CA area.
Tiger Patio design and build services has a goal to make your Yorba Linda CA backyard, driveway, walkway, entertainment area, play area or just a beautiful relaxing landscaped a dream come true with our Weather Wood Patio Covers.
Tiger Patio delivering services in Yorba Linda CA offers:
- Patio Covers
- Room Enclosures
- Concrete Colored and Stamped
- Weather Wood Patio Covers
- Block Walls
- Custom Made Weather Wood Patio Covers
- Retaining Walls
- and more!
Tiger Patio Weather Wood Patio Covers build and design team in Yorba Linda CA:
Here at Tiger Patio we use only the highest grade WeatherWood through Duralum with a baked on enamel finish and richly textured wood grain finish will not crack or peel. Better yet, Weather Wood Patio Covers will not warp or rot, no termites, and never needs to be repainted. It stays cool in the summer heat and stays dry in the winter elements and will maintain its appearance after years of use and will increase your Yorba Linda CA home’s value while keeping your home cooler and more energy efficient. Call us today to get a free consultation on your WeatherWood or Weather Wood Patio Covers.
Call Now to schedule Your FREE Weather Wood Patio Covers Design Consultation...
Why Choose Tiger Patio Awning and Covers?
- Best Price Guarantee in Yorba Linda CA.
- Highest quality WeatherWood by Duralum
- Baked on Enamel Finish
- Richly Textured Wood Grain Finish
- Does not Crack or Peel
- Your Weather Wood Patio Covers Will not Warp or Rot
- No Termites
- Never needs to be Painted
- Knowledgeable Weather Wood Patio Covers Staff
- Maintains Appearance for years
- Cool in the Summer Yorba Linda CA Heat
- Dry in the Winter Elements
- Increases your Yorba Linda CA property value
- Excellent Weather Wood Patio Covers Customer Service!
While serving the Yorba Linda CA we work with our customer’s schedule, to allot, for the proper Weather Wood Patio Covers installation time needed for the Weather Wood Patio Covers installation from start to finish.
The Weather Wood Patio Covers jobsite is kept clean and organized. Tiger Patio Covers goes the extra mile, with the owner's involvement from start to finish with your Weather Wood Patio Covers project. Someone that knows how to build every angle of the project and that has the experience to meet the challenges of every custom job will be on site.
Tiger Patio has Different Style & Choices
STRUCTURE: Lattice or Solid Structure
The solid WeatherWood patio cover offers excellent shade and element protection as well as keeping your home (or business) in Yorba Linda CA cooler in the summer while enhancing Its beauty when you add a Weather Wood Patio Covers to your backyard or designated area
The Lattice patio cover provides shading while still allowing light for potted plants, growing vines or just relaxing in a quiet moment with a good book. The beauty of the Lattice patio cover is unmatched.
Both will add beauty, value and years of pleasure to your home or business investment in Yorba Linda CA.
If you have any questions about Weather Wood Patio Covers, give us a call. We're happy to answer questions or schedule an appointment for a FREE Weather Wood Patio Covers Estimate at your home in Yorba Linda CA for convenience.
Tiger Patio Weather Wood Patio Covers service that will make a difference for you Yorba Linda CA home.
- At Tiger Patio where we build custom Weather Wood Patio Covers, you get the owners involvement from the start, which makes all the difference. You will communicate first-hand about your project with the man that will be building your project, not someone that is sitting in an office that doesn’t know design and build, let alone your project.
- We will supply you with pictures of our Weather Wood Patio Covers work and Weather Wood Patio Covers references available.
Some Weather Wood Patio Covers questions many people have.
- Do I ever have to paint my Weather Wood Patio Covers?
No. The Weather Wood Patio Covers is guaranteed to not warp, chip, peal or fade. Has life time warranty.
- Will the Weather Wood Patio Covers leak?
No. The Weather Wood Patio Covers is protected by flashing and high grade caulking to prevent any leaking.
- Is their any wood in the Weather Wood Patio Covers?
No. The whole Weather Wood Patio Covers is aluminum but looks just like wood.
- Will it get hot under the Weather Wood Patio Covers?
Of course not. Our Weather Wood Patio Covers will keep you just as cool as a wood cover.
- Does the Weather Wood Patio Covers cost more than wood?
No wood cost more. Wood patio covers need to be painted and they're made out of roofing material.
At some point you will also spend even more on painting and re-roofing.
- Can I have part of the cover solid and part lattice?
Yes. We will custom build the Weather Wood Patio Covers to meet your needs in Yorba Linda CA.
- Do you pour the concrete slab for the Weather Wood Patio Covers as well?
Yes, most definitely. We prefer to pour the slab for your Weather Wood Patio Covers. We specialize in pouring concrete (colored, stamped) custom to your preference as well as block walls, retaining walls, brick and block planer boxes, fire pits, etc….