Weatherwood Pergolas in Southern California CA
We take pride in all the work we do in the Southern California CA area abetnd because of our strong work ethic and strong belief in striving to meet customer satisfaction for delivering the best Weatherwood Pergolas and services insures that our Weatherwood Pergolas and services are built and designed by someone like Tony Chastain, that puts his signature touch to each project.
Tiger Patio proudly serves the Southern California CA area, featuring Weatherwood Pergolas design and build projects here in the Southern California CA area. All projects are built and designed by Tony Chastain and his Weatherwood Pergolas team. Serving the Southern California CA area, the whole Inland Empire, and beyond, from the High Desert to Temecula, Palm Springs, all of the San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We also service Orange County as well as Los Angeles County.
Customer Testimonials are our claim to excellence in delivering the best Weatherwood Pergolas design and build projects for the Southern California CA area.
Tiger Patio design and build services has a goal to make your Southern California CA backyard, driveway, walkway, entertainment area, play area or just a beautiful relaxing landscaped a dream come true with our Weatherwood Pergolas.
Tiger Patio delivering services in Southern California CA offers:
- Patio Covers
- Room Enclosures
- Concrete Colored and Stamped
- Weatherwood Pergolas
- Block Walls
- Custom Made Weatherwood Pergolas
- Retaining Walls
- and more!
Tiger Patio Weatherwood Pergolas build and design team in Southern California CA:
Here at Tiger Patio we use only the highest grade WeatherWood through Duralum with a baked on enamel finish and richly textured wood grain finish will not crack or peel. Better yet, Weatherwood Pergolas will not warp or rot, no termites, and never needs to be repainted. It stays cool in the summer heat and stays dry in the winter elements and will maintain its appearance after years of use and will increase your Southern California CA home’s value while keeping your home cooler and more energy efficient. Call us today to get a free consultation on your WeatherWood or Weatherwood Pergolas.
Call Now to schedule Your FREE Weatherwood Pergolas Design Consultation...
Why Choose Tiger Patio Awning and Covers?
- Best Price Guarantee in Southern California CA.
- Highest quality WeatherWood by Duralum
- Baked on Enamel Finish
- Richly Textured Wood Grain Finish
- Does not Crack or Peel
- Your Weatherwood Pergolas Will not Warp or Rot
- No Termites
- Never needs to be Painted
- Knowledgeable Weatherwood Pergolas Staff
- Maintains Appearance for years
- Cool in the Summer Southern California CA Heat
- Dry in the Winter Elements
- Increases your Southern California CA property value
- Excellent Weatherwood Pergolas Customer Service!
While serving the Southern California CA we work with our customer’s schedule, to allot, for the proper Weatherwood Pergolas installation time needed for the Weatherwood Pergolas installation from start to finish.
The Weatherwood Pergolas jobsite is kept clean and organized. Tiger Patio Covers goes the extra mile, with the owner's involvement from start to finish with your Weatherwood Pergolas project. Someone that knows how to build every angle of the project and that has the experience to meet the challenges of every custom job will be on site.
Tiger Patio has Different Style & Choices
STRUCTURE: Lattice or Solid Structure
The solid WeatherWood patio cover offers excellent shade and element protection as well as keeping your home (or business) in Southern California CA cooler in the summer while enhancing Its beauty when you add a Weatherwood Pergolas to your backyard or designated area
The Lattice patio cover provides shading while still allowing light for potted plants, growing vines or just relaxing in a quiet moment with a good book. The beauty of the Lattice patio cover is unmatched.
Both will add beauty, value and years of pleasure to your home or business investment in Southern California CA.
If you have any questions about Weatherwood Pergolas, give us a call. We're happy to answer questions or schedule an appointment for a FREE Weatherwood Pergolas Estimate at your home in Southern California CA for convenience.
Tiger Patio Weatherwood Pergolas service that will make a difference for you Southern California CA home.
- At Tiger Patio where we build custom Weatherwood Pergolas, you get the owners involvement from the start, which makes all the difference. You will communicate first-hand about your project with the man that will be building your project, not someone that is sitting in an office that doesn’t know design and build, let alone your project.
- We will supply you with pictures of our Weatherwood Pergolas work and Weatherwood Pergolas references available.
Some Weatherwood Pergolas questions many people have.
- Do I ever have to paint my Weatherwood Pergolas?
No. The Weatherwood Pergolas is guaranteed to not warp, chip, peal or fade. Has life time warranty.
- Will the Weatherwood Pergolas leak?
No. The Weatherwood Pergolas is protected by flashing and high grade caulking to prevent any leaking.
- Is their any wood in the Weatherwood Pergolas?
No. The whole Weatherwood Pergolas is aluminum but looks just like wood.
- Will it get hot under the Weatherwood Pergolas?
Of course not. Our Weatherwood Pergolas will keep you just as cool as a wood cover.
- Does the Weatherwood Pergolas cost more than wood?
No wood cost more. Wood patio covers need to be painted and they're made out of roofing material.
At some point you will also spend even more on painting and re-roofing.
- Can I have part of the cover solid and part lattice?
Yes. We will custom build the Weatherwood Pergolas to meet your needs in Southern California CA.
- Do you pour the concrete slab for the Weatherwood Pergolas as well?
Yes, most definitely. We prefer to pour the slab for your Weatherwood Pergolas. We specialize in pouring concrete (colored, stamped) custom to your preference as well as block walls, retaining walls, brick and block planer boxes, fire pits, etc….